Thanks Jenny! I had forgotten there was a general To-do list, not just individual ones. I'll try that.

Kirstin

Jenny M Benson wrote:
Kirstin wrote
I have a question I haven't seen asked before. I frequently scan census' & would like to keep track of which census data I have perused. I know I can keep track of it in a spread sheet, but is there a way to keep track of it in Legacy. I know I can use the research page for each individual, but I would also like to keep track of the census data I've looked at in general. The only place I can think of is the comments section of the source. I could check it not to show when I print out source information for an individual.

I have not made a great deal of use of To Do myself, but I'm sure it would suit your purpose. You can either enter the various Censuses in advance when they are actually "to do" or enter them after having searched and mark them "done". There are various possibilities for sorting and filtering so you should be able to view your completed Census searches easily enough.

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***