There was nothing wrong with my old sources. I created new ones using
the source writer and then merged the old basic source into the new
one with the asterik in front of it.  It seemed to work well, but
after I upgraded to a later build (7.0.0.81)I was no longer able to do
that.  Legacy now gives the message  -- "Basic Style and Template
Style sources cannot be combined.  You need to select all Basic Style
sources or all Template Style sources.  Don't mix the two."--

I would like to know why Legacy took this feature away and if there is
a problem that I should know about.

Lew