From: JLB <j...@telus.net>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy Charting problems
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 10:55 AM
I'm trying to make a Descendants chart in Legacy
Charting and have run into a few problems:

1.  Cannot get a picture to show for one person.  ??
2.  Refresh button doesn't work.
3.  How to get rid of a spouse for whom I do not have a
picture? Changing their name to Unknown doesn't help, obviously. Is it possible to have No Spouse when there's a child involved?
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog

Online technical support:
To unsubscribe:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp