Hi All,

   Anyone else notice these two problems or am I the only
    lucky one to be plagued??

   If I bring up the Relationship Calculator with myself in the right side
    window and I try to bring my own mother up instead, I hit the swap
    button and it will cycle for an hour only to come up and say that she
    is in fact my mom.

   In previous versions when you went to back up your data at the end
    of a session, it would tell you that whatever file already existed, do
    you want to over-write it?? Now it just keeps adding all these back-up
    files instead of over-writing them. I hadn't noticed it until I saw my
    available space on my hard drive slowly diminishing. After looking in
    "Data" I found like 24 different backed up files. After deleting all but
    the most recent, my available space once again jumped like 5 percentage
    points.

   Just thought someone ought to know.

      Gene Hutson