JL:

There is an option on most (or maybe all) reports to print the User ID next to the name (just like the RIN). It also can be displayed on the Main Screen instead of the RIN. Not sure it's better than looking at the File ID, but it is a quick way to see the family line and the location of the paper files. When I'm done with my project of reorganizing the paper files, I'm not sure how often I'll need to know where the paper documents are stored. This may just be handy now but rarely used in the "normal course of business". Although, I think I will like knowing the family line "at a glance" in the future and maybe on the reports as well???? Time will tell.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA