Sounds fair enough. Because my main publishing format is the Web I don't bother
to add the cemetery pictures to Legacy and enter them directly into the webpage.

Similarly on the rare occasion when I do a written report I always put the
output through a word processor, so I can add them at that stage. From this you
my correctly gather that I do not have many (maybe 20).

Now completely revised
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:13:22 -0500
> From: gcolive...@gmail.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Newbie questions
>
> Ron, Bernard,
> I use the burial address until I get a headstone picture. Then I
> create a cemetery event for the picture. I also add GPS Coordinates to
> the address so they will print out on reports.
> G.C. Oliver
>
> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 5:29 AM, ronald ferguson wrote:
>>
>> Bernard,
>>
>> In theory, yes. There is, however, a problem in that photographs of
>> cemeteries/graves attached in this way (or any of the vital events) will not
>> show in reports. For this you need to add a Cemetery Event etc.
>>
>> If you have few such photos then it is probably worthwhile, although I
>> include the full address in the Location field (my choice!).
>>

>> Ron Ferguson

>> Now completely revised
>> http://www.fergys.co.uk
>> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
>> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
>> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
>> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
>>

>> ________________________________
>>> Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 00:17:17 -0700
>>> From: doddema...@gmail.com
>>> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>>> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Newbie questions
>>>
>>> I take it you don't have to use the Event for cemeteries using this method?
>>>

>>> On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Cathy> wrote:
>>>
>>> Kathy,
>>>

>>> Regarding item (2) of your query, I don't place the cemetery name in the
>>> location field. Instead, I click on the "+" found to the right of the
>>> burial location field and select "Burial Address." I place the name of the
>>> cemetery there along with it's address, phone number, web address, latitude
>>> and longitude, etc. If I have entered the cemetery before, then the second
>>> time, I merely click on the button "Address List" button within the Burial
>>> Address window and select the cemetery previously entered.
>>>

>>> This allows me to keep my locations as just locations and not confuse them
>>> with cemetery names. It also allows me to run to see a listing of everyone
>>> within the specific cemetery. Or I can also see everyone with an event
>>> within a specific location.
>>>

>>> Just my two cents.
>>>

>>> Cathy
>>>

>>> At 12:12 PM 1/4/2009, you wrote:
>>>

>>> 2) Place names: Coming from TMG, I very often show a place with an
>>> additional DETAIL.....such as: Midtown Cemetery, Mansfield, Richland
>>> County, Ohio. Will that mess up the location sorting because of the extra
>>> field? If so, how best to fix it?
>>>

>>> ..
>>>

>>> Kathy
>>>

>>> --
>>> Bernard Doddema, Jr.
>>> http://doddemagen.com
 Live Search presents Big Snap II - win John Lewis vouchers
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/117442309/direct/01/