GC:

You have to scan down the scroll on the right side that starts with "individual" until you get to "burial". Any item with an * in front of it has a photo. They are grouped by category and, although I've only added Individual and Burial photos, I assume you can add photos under the other categories and they show up on different locations on the reports? Maybe if you add a photo under events that are entered as occupations then they show under "occupations" on the scroll bar and print next to the occupation on reports?

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, cA