Alan Jones wrote:
Sourcing a Birth Announcement

I was wondering how one would source a Birth Announcement card one gets in the mail from the parents announcing a child's birth? They usually

I create a source with:

Source List Name - "Birth Announcement - [person's name here]"
Type - "Written Announcement"
Author - The person who wrote/sent it.
Title - "Birth Announcement of [person's name here]".
Publication Facts - The date it was mailed/received (whichever you prefer)
Text of source - The contents or the announcement transcribed completely.
Source detail - Use the Source title.

Works for me and gives all the information in a readable, coherent and
understandable manner.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs