Hi Ron:  I think I just read that Microsoft  is not supporting Vista anymore.
 or something like that . . . you might  want to check it out.  In reading
the posts on Error 91 is seems that most  are related to Vista.   I'm not an
expert, but will be anxious to know  your opinion IF you do decide to install
Vista this afternoon!

In a  message dated 1/12/2009 6:39:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,