Hello,
I'm currently testing several genealogy applications and I really like the
(automatic) married names of women in Legacy.
Unfortunately I've found no way to export (or import) this name via GEDCOM to
e.g. PAF. PAF is also supporting the married name inside GEDCOM using a
PAF-defined tag called _MARNM inside NAME.

Have I done something wrong during export or is this a missing feature?

Ok, that _MARNM is PAF-specific but it would be great to have - beside the
great configuration of export of other GEDCOM parameters - a way to configure
the export of the married name to tags used by some common applications like
PAF.

Alex

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a