From: "ronald ferguson" <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:12 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] No more error 91??

Shelly,

If it is a registry problem this may well explain why it seems to be random
and possibly why the Dell/Vista combination seems to be rather more
sensitive than others.

I clean my registry at least every two months and it is surprising what
dross accumulates, it may be that CCleaner, although not a registry cleaner
as such, will also help - I use this about once a month

Now completely revised
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> From: ksuhist...@msn.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] No more error 91??
> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:28:05 -0600
>

> All,
>
> These are "my" guys. It sounds like he did what is known as an
> optimization, which fixes any reg. errors which often, often times causes
> "error" type problems. The "normal" price for this is 39.99, he may have
> done this at the "old" price. I don't know what programs
>
> they use, all I know is it works. I run the computer dept not the
> geek squad. Please understand that I am not, not trying to recruit
>
> business. This is the first time that I have mentioned where I work.
> I do however, take my computers in for and optimization about twice a
> year- this
> helps prevents any reg type of errors.
>
> Shelly

Are you a PC? Upload your PC story and show the world
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/122465942/direct/01/