Even some of us who have been around for some time are hesitant to post. I know
I am.

I'm afraid I'll forget to use plain text (this is the ONLY place I know that is
so fussy about that); address a subject that, to me anyway, is pertinent only
to have a watchdog deem it wholly off topic so as to get chewed out about it!!!!

gc

-- Gail Dyer <gdy...@cogeco.ca> wrote:
I have been one of the lurkers (that Janis referred to in one of her
posts) that will never post a question to this list. It is responses
like the one that Wythner wrote that have kept me from posting. I have
posted on many a computer forum over the years, but until now, I have
not posted to this list. For sure, I will do something wrong and be
berated in the responses. I am unsure if I am responding in the correct
manner to this post but I am sure I will read about it if I have not
followed the guidelines correctly.

Gail Dyer

Click to become a designer and quit your boring job.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw1TvgEPHO2wWuYnlKIjozro6jtZ9WKhCRADodSGngzqCLj0I/