From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Grover Oliver
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:17 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] ANIMAP and 64 bit VISTA

Well, I recently bit the bullet and purchased ANIMAP 3.0 from the
Legacy web site. Now I am looking at a new computer with the Vista 64
bit operating system. I was wandering if anyone has ANIMAP working on
a 64 bit system and if so, are there any problems?

I do enjoy the program and have used it extensively in just the few
weeks I have had it. I would hate not to be able to use it on an new
machine.

Thanks,

G.C. Oliver