I don't know what you are intending to do. The choice is yours if you wish for
a book with chapters comprising various reports then the Publishing Centre is
the way to go. If you want individual reports eg. descendant ancestor etc. then
use the individual reports.

What cannot be done is to set the Report Options for, say. the Descendants BooK
Report and expect that to also be set for the same report in the Publishing
Centre - they have to be set independently.

Now completely revised
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: momalo...@aol.com
> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:33:17 -0500
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Whick BOOK?
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Should I try to make one report at a time, rather than an entire book in the
> Publishing Center???
>
> In a message dated 1/15/2009 3:52:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> ronfe...@msn.com writes:
>
> What exactly are you trying to do? If individual reports eg Descendant,
> individual etc. are required then I would not use the Publishing Centre, but
> the
> options in Reports (Books & Others).
>
> The Publishing Centre is for when several reports are to be combined into
> one book.To edit a chapter, highlight the Chapter in the Contents section.
>

> Ron Ferguson

> Now completely revised
> http://www.fergys.co.uk
> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/

>> From: momalo...@aol.com
>> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 05:44:41 -0500
>> Subject: [LegacyUG] Whick BOOK?
>> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>>
>> How do you keep track or which "Book" I'm in? I've made six, but it seems
>> always want to go back to Publishing Center . . . Save the Current Book,
> and
>> I'm never sure which one I'm in.
>>
>> Also, do I need to make a complete report correctly before importing the
>> booklet into a publication? These things sure get confusing, but I
> appreciate
>> the help. _momalo...@aol.com_ (mailto:momalo...@aol.com) in Murrieta, Sunny
>> California.
Cut through the jargon: find a PC for your needs.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/130777504/direct/01/