From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Anne Wiltshire
Sent: 17 January 2009 02:52
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] 1911 Census file update

Hello

I downloaded the 1911 Legacy10 file and followed instructions (at least I
believe I followed them correctly) but have not found my Legacy file has
updated.  I have checked my C:\Legacy folder and have found the following
two files called Legacy 10.

1.
Legacy10, DBM file, 4.98mb date modified 2 Dec 2008

2.
Legacy10.ldb, LDB file, 64 bytes, date modified 17 Jan 2009.

I am using Legacy7 Deluxe with the latest update installed and Vista Home
Premium.

Has anyone installed this 1911 Census file update? Is anyone able to advise
what I may have done wrong if anything.

With thanks
Anne Wiltshire
Runaway Bay QLD Australia