Dawn,

I'm curious why you insist on sending messages to the list in HTML.
Is it because you want to see how many people you can upset?  Is it
because you are hoping you can get someone to blow up at you for
constantly being so inconsiderate and then you can get them banned
from the list?  Or is it you just don't care about your fellow list
subscribers and have no concern if you send a virus to the list.  Just
curious, as I'm sure you have a reason for being inconsiderate.  (I
would have "spoken" to you off list as has been suggested, but you
block incoming emails).

--
Regards,
Ron Bernier