Thanks Kathy for the information.  I was in  hopes it could be printed out
"professionally" and perhaps mounted on a nice  "matt" board.  Maybe you ought
to send in a report on the "bug" report  problem, on the Legacy Home
tab/Support/Report a Bug. I checked it out  yesterday, as one of my BOOK charts
may have
a "bug" too, but I'm not  sure yet . . . Just an idea.

In a message dated 1/22/2009  5:02:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,