There is an event called Marriage Banns.  Perhaps this is what you are
seeking.

FL Rose

-----Original Message-----
From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Jim Smith
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:11 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Suggestions, please... Entering Marriage Banns

Morning,

Does anyone have any suggestions to entering "Banns of Marriage"
information?  Or at least, can someone please direct me to the best possible
location in the software?  I understand that I could add an Events/Facts to
the Marriage Information, but before I do I was wondering if a format had
not already been established in Legacy.

I have the following information for an ancestor:

1.   Marriage Registration from Parish Register - Date of Marriage - 5
November 1919

2.   Notices for Banns of Marriage" - Date of Receipt of Notice -10 October
1919; which includes Dates of Publication of Banns: 13 October 1919; 20
October 1919; and 27 October 1919.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Smith