Jane,

Or just use the Sample file, supplied with all copies of Legacy - I do suggest
that changes are reversed though, otherwise the file becomes a complete mess
(not to mention that reversing changes is also good practice in using whatever
function maybe under test).

Now completely revised
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: jctr...@charter.net
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Help please
> Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 01:52:07 -0600
>
> Toni,
> If you select Master from the top toolbar, you can select the Master
> Location list. If you select edit, you can globally edit the locations from
> that screen. I just did this in a PLAY FILE I created (and an excellent
> suggestion from this LUG).
> After you edit Nz to NZ, a pop up message "This change will affect all
> records using this location. Do you want to save the change?" appears.
> Select Yes and you have changed each entry of that location.
> That Master selection is quite powerful. I do suggest you create a PLAY
> FILE to see all you can do with the options for locations. Please come back
> to the LUG with any questions.
> Regards, Jane Tripp

Love Hotmail?  Check out the new services from Windows Live!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/132630768/direct/01/