I didn't even know there was an option to see the Evidence Explained page and
section numbers, where is that option?

michele
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GeneJ (GM)
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 10:09 AM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] New to Source Writer, help finding "Evidence Explained
page and section numbers"

  When "searching" from the "add new master source" window, where do the ".
Evidence Explained page and section numbers" report when I select that option
(Legacy 7)?

  When I check or uncheck that box ("Show Evidence Explained page and section
numbers") the pop-up refreshes, but it doesn't seem to change the information
presented.

  Thank you for any assistance you are able to provide. GeneJ, Arizona

17:31:00