Dennis,

Go to the individual to whom the Event belongs, highlight the Event and click
Edit. On the Bottom right is a radio button marked "Private" - click this to
make private.

*New* Improved Interface for OpenOffice.org Contacts Database
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:11:20 +0200
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Privacy setting not working
> From: gelpeleg...@gmail.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> I have an individual with three events listed. I especially want one event to
> be private, but I understand that I have to privatize all events when I
> select the private option on the event page. Having done this, I still find
> the events in the Descendant narrative report. How can I make this function
> work without deleting the fact totally? I've checked the archive without
> finding this issue addressed.
>

> Thx
>
> Dennis Gelpe
Love Hotmail?  Check out the new services from Windows Live!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/132630768/direct/01/