.usr files have been covered previously - I posed a question about them myself
months ago. Try as I might I couldn't find that thread in the archives
anywhere. I'll keep better track of any replies this time!

Having moved up to a faster and more powerful computer I downloaded Legacy from
the web site. It's all installed, links made to photos and documents etc etc.
No problem there. The problem is with all the customized settings from Legacy
on my old system.

>From the previously mentioned thread I hmade a folder on my old system that
>contains just the .usr file settings. This folder was copied to my new system.
>I know the .usr files in this folder need to be put into the Legacy folder on
>the new computer. I thought there was one FOLDER within the Legacy
>installation location that contained just the .usr files. However this doesn't
>seem to be the case.

I need confirmation, that before actually doing it, I need to: (1) delete all
.usr files from the root directory of Legacy on the new system; (2)then copy
all the saved .usr files from the old system to the root directory on the new
system. Doing so should then have Legacy on the new computer looking like I had
it on the old system?

Thanks

Gary (gc)

WATCH THE EXTERMINATORS ON A&E
Wed Feb  4 10.30/9.30C join Billy tackling the worst pests imaginable
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/u4MuScM2GSxJ52eVceFv0EH9t2B03RnZhI1EXW2tCwGFwRSMOPEOY/