It isn't, and without a complete rewrite never will be. You need another
program to run it on a Mac. hence the references to Parallels and Fusion

*New* Improved Interface for OpenOffice.org Contacts Database
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: momalo...@aol.com
> Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:26:02 -0500
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Using Dropbox to sync Legacy
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Thought Apple wasn't available with Legacy yet???
>
> In a message dated 2/4/2009 8:31:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> kmacard...@mac.com writes:
> Janis
>
> To answer your questions below:
>
> On Feb 4, 2009, at 5:57 PM, Janis L Gilmore wrote:
>> So you have NO data file left in your Legacy file. It is only in your
>> DropBox file?
>
> Yes, that's right.
>

>> Actually, my laptop is my primary workplace (lots of travel) and my
>> desktop
>> is the one that I have to keep up to date. Plus I am on Macs, working
>> through Fusion - so I have DropBox installed on the Mac side and the
>> PC side
>> of the laptop, and on the Mac side and PC side of the desktop.
>>
>> I believe you are on a Mac as well. Is that what you are doing?
>>
> Yes, I am on a Mac but I use Parallels. I don't know how Fusion works,
> but Parallels allows you to share your folders whether on your Mac or
> Windows side. That's how I use my Mac-saved documents and photos in
> Legacy. Legacy just links to them. So, I only installed Dropbox on my
> Mac side. The Dropbox folder syncs my Legacy files (Windows) and
> several things from my Mac side. They all co-exist quite happily in
> that Dropbox folder. :)
>
> Kathy

Windows Live Messenger just got better .Video display pics, contact updates &
more.
http://www.download.live.com/messenger