I'm a new user to Legacy 7 (DE), having converted all my family files from
Generations 8.

I really like the mapping features and geo-coding that can put places on a map
or aerial photo to view.  It gives me a greater sense of connection to my
ancestors, particularly when I've been to the places they were in.  However, in
following the tutorial guidelines I've separated the cemetery name from the
city and put it into the address fields.  Though the addresses can be
geo-coded, I can't find a way to view them on a map directly, nor at their
actual geo-code locations (as opposed to the city-center locations).  Before I
create a lot of new locations, such as "city, county, state, country
(cemetery)" , which will accurately locate the cemeteries, I'd like to ask how
others may be dealing with this issue.

I suppose the same question can be asked of any event location that can be give
a specific address.

Thanks for your help.

Donald W. Quigley
130 Greenwood Circle