My thanks to Kathy for introducing us to Dropbox.  I have been using a
shared folder across my computers and that works great.  But with
Dropbox, essentially it is not a shared folder but a live file so
everything works faster.  I still back up to my Shared Folder so that
Mac can save to Time Machine and Mozy can play with it in the ether.
What techno-experimenters we are becoming.

Jim