This is a multi part question and not sure what I did wrong in entering this
into Legacy. I apologize if this subject has surfaced before, but didn't see
anything specific to my question in the archives.

I have a person who was married, left the marriage, had a relationship with
another person which lasted for over a year, resulted in the birth of a
child, didn't divorce the spouse until long after this relationship ended.
But didn't return to the spouse after the relationship either. Then soon
after the divorce from spouse number one, this person married again,
produced a child, and this marriage has ended in divorce.

I have the first marriage listed with the "never had children" checked, with
the dates of the marriage and divorce. For the relationship I have "never
married" checked, but have the child's information listed. I have the dates
of the relationship listed also. For the second marriage, I have the dates
of the marriage and divorce filing listed along with the child's birth.

Now when I run a report, Legacy has the marriages/partnerships all out of
sequence. It has the last marriage as the first, the first as the second and
the relationship as the first.  Don't know if this matters or not, but I
didn't enter the marriages in sequential order as I entered the information
as I obtained it. And the dates of the marriages/relationship do overlap.

Did I enter these correctly and how do I get Legacy to put these into proper
sequence?

Also, I would like to put information about custody of the two children, and
would like to know how some of you handled that since this is mostly private
information for these living individuals and wouldn't want certain details
to print out on reports, etc.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Still learning the ropes.

Sheri Harris
Georgia

Researching the families of West, Harris, Prater, McDonald, Trimmer and
more.
www.westharrisfamily.com