Whether you use the menu, keyboard or context menu, Legacy will keep adding
the children you input. If you want to view children 11-13, you will have to
change the family view by right-clicking in the children's panel then from
the context menu select either View > 3 Columns, or View > Best Fit Columns.
If you select the last option, Legacy will adjust to show the most
convenient number of columns for you.

Kind Regards,
Mark