To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:39 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Master Source List Disappeared?

Not sure what's happened. All of a sudden, I go to "Sources" then to Cite a
Master Source List and it says "0."  I  know I've had things in there THIS
week. Where have they gone? My Internet Server is also loosing messages and
many seem to end up in "Recently  Deleted," when I haven't deleted them,
including all my LUG messages. What could be happening? I've even tried opening
files made in the last 10  days.
I finally found one, but some of the newest sources are not  there.  I'll
check for viruses right now and be watching for LUG help. Thanks