To clarify what happens -

I click on the drop down arrow to open the locations list. It opens fine and the map displays. I then click on a location and the locations list box 'fades' - I don't know exactly how to describe it. Instead of displaying the locations box with the map I get a very faint box with no map. No error messages. It sits for a couple of seconds and then I get a Windows message that Legacy has stopped working and Windows will check for a solution. Legacy shuts down and I have to restart the programme.

Jennifer

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 8:57 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy Crashing when using Master Locations List

What *exactly* do mean mean by crashing? Do you get any error messages and if so what what are the error numbers and messages?

btw.On a public site it is not a good idea to put your address at the end of your email

*New* Improved Interface for OpenOffice.org Contacts Database
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: