It would be impossible for Legacy to identify every possible event type that
someone wants to enter, or for Evidence Explained, the book on which the source
templates are developed, to provide examples for every possible source.
Therefore:

Create your own Event, however you want it to read, e.g. Vacation.  Click on
Add Event, click on the Down Arrow next to the Event, then click Add.  You will
come to a screen that allows you to name and define your Event.

My guess is the Immigration & Emigration source template will work just fine
for this, but if not, you can use Source Override to modify it or any other
template that better fits, OR you can use the Basic Source format.

Connie