Look under the Tools menu, select Distance and Bearing Calculator, and
in the middle you will find a conversion tool that will change decimal
degrees into the required format.

Manually it is as in the following example:

123.456789 decimal degrees
subtract 123
multiply the remaining 0.456789 x 60 = 27.40734
subtract 27 - this is your minutes figure
multiply the remaining 0.40734 x 60 = 24.4404  which is the seconds
figure with decimal places.
Which goes together as 1232724.440 under Legacy format.

Regards Kevin
shamrockspi...@gmail.com
shamroc...@orcon.net.nz
www.shamrockspider.com