Because I created a similar problem, by merging almost duplicate files into
'each other', the program found and merged most of duplicate birth/m/d but
didn't ask if the various duplicate marriages should be checked/merged. This
may be the underlying bug. What I did was go to Marriage list, choose husband
(or wife) and visually scroll the list to find the matches. Other than the
Unknowns, it took about 20 seconds per screen to determine no candidates were
there, longer to confirm/correct, but it 'quickly' finds the problems.
Hope this helps
Rich in LA CA