From: ronald ferguson <ronfe...@msn.com>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] website
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 4:18 PM

Syble,

Not only are there spaces after the dots but on the next line there are many
spaces which shoudn't be there - including one before a close link tag (
/a), which is which it prints on the page. There is no need to replace with a
%20 btw just delete them.

Evert - No, Legacy doesn't put those spaces in.

*New* Improved Interface for OpenOffice.org Contacts Database
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~sybleg/clinewebpages/index.%20html

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~sybleg/clinewebpages/names.%20html

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~sybleg/clinewebpages/surnames.%20html
> If I remove those spaces (%20) the links work ok. Does legacy add those
spaces?
> Evert
>
> 2009/3/2 Syble Glasscock :
>> http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~sybleg/
>> The above website is a work in progress and is being reworked to have
photo
>> pages etc. that is not generated by Legacy, but I still have it linked
>> the Legacy pages. I can get there a couple of ways, one is by clicking
on
>> Surnames, I can go to the Legacy Surnames page okay, but then when I
go to a
>> specific persons Legacy page, the "Surnames" and "Name
List" at the bottom
>> of the page is not working, nor is the "Table of Contents".
>>
>> If I click on the Cline, Daniel & Newton, it takes me to the main
index page
>> for that family line,

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~sybleg/clinewebpages/
>> and all the links at the bottom of that index page works, but the
bottom
>> links don't work beyond that index page.
>>
>> Any suggestions.
>> Thanks,
>> Syble Glasscock

All your Twitter and other social updates in one place
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/