Will,

It appears to be a glitch in the software.  In the Evidence Explained
QuickCheck Models which use the term Collection (and on which the Legacy
templates are based), the name of the collection appears in the full citation,
not just the bibliography/source list.  See pp. 312 and 318 of EE.

I would experiment with other church record templates, or other data fields in
the template you've chosen, to see if they will come closer to what you want.

Connie