http://www.jgen.ws/jlog

momalo...@aol.com wrote:
If I create subfolders for each grandparents name, will I have to re-link each file? assuming that they ate still in the Legacy Pictires folder? or subfolder?

In a message dated 3/3/2009 8:02:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, davel...@gmail.com writes:
I subdivided  my picture file by creating a separate folder for each of my
grandparents  surname.   I'm not sure that many will think this a good idea,
but  it seems to work for me.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From:  k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of  momalo...@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 7:00 PM
To:  LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] PICTURE  coding

In Legacy/Pictures, my file is getting quite large so is there another way to break it down in "sub sections?" **************Need a job? Find employment help in your area. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusye
lp00000005)

Online  technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

Online  technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp