I use an event/fact called "Newspaper Article".

Mary

From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of v pedersen
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 3:08 PM
To: Legacy Email List
Subject: [LegacyUG] Newspaper tidbits, put into "Notes" or enter as a
"Fact"?

I recently came across several interesting newspaper clippings including
items like "so and so attended a birthday party" and small bits of
interesting tidbits along with clippings of a relative's letters to the
editor.

I am interested to know how other Legacy users enter things like these.

I could come up with a "Misc" fact name as an umbrella catch-all for small
little pieces of news like these items, or put them into an individual's
notes but I'm not sure if there is another way to enter things like these or
the advantages (or disadvantages) to entering things like these a certain
way.

Any ideas on how to enter these little news items?

Thanks so much!

Vicki