I need advice.

My next project is to add sources to all the people in my database who
don't have ANY source.  Yes, I confess.  In the past  I added names
and dates, but after converting to Legacy, I've tried to do a better
job of sourcing as I add.  However, I still have quite a few
(hundreds) who don't have any source.

I've looked at the Missing Sources report.  Here's my dilemma.  The
report is sorted by surname, starting with all those women who don't
have a last name.  Is there a way to sort by MRIN so that I could work
on the whole family at one time, going down the list?

Is it better to assign one of the visible tag numbers so that I can
see at a glance who needs work?

Has anyone else worked on adding missing sources?  What is the best
systematic way to accomplish this task?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dede Holden