True, but going to the Family View of one spouse shows you the other.

Carolyn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dede Holden<mailto:deanbuc...@gmail.com>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 2:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] missing sources

  I'm going to guess that what I want is not available.  I want to sort
  by MRIN, not RIN.  I have husbands and wives that are not even close
  to each other in the RIN numbers, but the MRIN would put them
  together.  The number option button sorts by RIN.

  I guess I'll have to come up with Plan B for a systematic way to work
  through those with no sources.

  Thanks anyway,
  Dede

  On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 4:29 PM, CE WOOD
<wood...@msn.com<mailto:wood...@msn.com>> wrote:
  > Your Search List is a Name List like the Index. As in the Index, Click the
  > #, Given or Last button at the top of the window, or click in the text box
  > to the right of each button.
  >
  > Carolyn

  Legacy User Group guidelines:

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp>