Argh -- too many of them for that. And, the last time I tried it (several updates ago) it didn't work -- the person who was supposed to be invisible showed up on all the reports anyway. I *think* I saw a discussion about it here, but I might just be making that up. :-)

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:08:32 -0500 From:
gen.mailing.li...@gmail.com To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com Subject: [LegacyUG] Creating
Web Page From Current Search List

I have created a search list that is limited to people (1) born
before 1930 and (2) with "Living" marked as "NO". I used this
list to created my web page, using "Selected Records" and "Set
Focus Group."

However, the names of people who aren't supposed to be there, and
who do *not* appear on the search list, are still on the web
page, listed as children of their parents who are deceased.
Though there is no page created for them, and so no link from
their name, the name is still there.

When I create a GEDCOM from this same list, those people just
aren't there at all -- which is what I want. I don't want to use
"Suppress Details for Living People" -- I don't want them there
at all, which is why I used the search list for the web page.

What am I missing?