It has been a while since I did that...I am running 6.0.

But, what doesn't make sense to me is that within the program itself,
these individuals ARE bolded as direct line. They are just not showing
up as bolded within the search results list (some are, some not).
Could that still be the problem of needing to set relationships in the
Tools?