Connie,

I am getting two semi-colons in a row, one after the citation, and
then another one before the detail.  I have determined that I am
getting two because I have not put any information in the "Comments"
section of the template.  If this is the way this template is going to
produce, I will have to find a work around, too.  Anybody got any
ideas?

Thanks, Connie, for your willingness to help.

Dede