Janis L Gilmore wrote:
Hi, Eileen,

I am not clear, from your note, as to what problem you are encountering?

Is the problem its location on the map?

Janis Walker Gilmore

On 3/23/09 3:33 PM, "Eileen" <reilee...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sherry,

I'm working on the Master Location list trying to get everything as close as
possible as Legacy likes, but I'm seeing a problem that the program makes,
to many of the same city, like Louisville, Jefferson, Kentucky, USA, I have
17 of the very same name.  It's not just this one,but many others, some with
few and some with lots,  but I don't know if this is a current problem or a
old one that I'm just seeing since I'm working each day on this.  I'm on the
last update  .90.  Thought I would mention it and see if I'm the only one
with this.

Thanks
Eileen

Janis,
I believe she is seeing 17 locations all named Louisville, Jefferson, Kentucky, USA.

Eileen,
I am unsure what may have caused this, possibly merging comes to mind, but they can all be merged into one location. In the master location screen there is a button labeled "Combine". This will allow you to combine them into a single location.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs