Richard,

For me sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't! I can get it to work for
Source Writer styles by first double clicking, as though I was going to edit,
cancelling the edit and then clicking the combine button.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:32:39 -0700
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Merging Sources in the New Improved Legacy"
> From: rfvanwasshn...@gmail.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> When I click on ANY source that begins with asterisk then the
> "Combine" button the radio buttons all remain active (unchanged).
>
> When I click on ANY basic source then the "Combine" button the radio
> buttons all (except cancel) go inactive.
>
> I guess I'm being punished.
> --
> Richard Van Wasshnova
> http://www.gencircles.com/users/vanwasshnova
> http://gw.geneanet.org/vanwasshnova
>
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Robert Carneal USA
> wrote:
>> We are doing something different I guess. I just tried it and it is working
>> fine for me. It shouldn't make a difference, but are you combining a *basic*
>> source (source you made without using the Sourcewriter) with a source you
>> made using the Sourcewriter? Is that what you are saying?
>>
>> Robert
>>

>> At 2009-03-24 10:49 AM, you wrote:
>>>
>>> When I click on a basic source in the souce list then click on the
>>> button "Combine Highlited Source with another in list" all the radio
>>> buttons on top right fade to inactive except the "Cancel" button. When
>>> I click on a Sourcewriter source then click on the button "Combine
>>> Highlited Source with another in list" nothing happens.
>>>
>>> I have identical Sourcewriter sources which I cannot merge.
>>>
>>> Is Legacy punishing me for cheating? My dupes were created by merging
>>> Basic into Sourcewriter in version 7.0.0.40, then I merged the
>>> individuals from version 7.0.0.40 to version 7.0.0.90 file.
>>>
>>> On the computer running version 7.0.0.40 the radio buttons fade to
>>> inactive on all types of sources (indicating iit could be merged into
>>> another source).
>>>
>>> --
>>> Richard Van Wasshnova

Free photo editing software from Windows LiveĀ . Try it now!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665240/direct/01/