From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Terri Brown
Sent: 26 March 2009 01:44
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] error 91 possible solution

I have Office XP/2002 and get Error 91. But only with 1 file. My error 91
seems to somehow be connected to the Family tab view and families. Try doing
a backup on exiting the program or from any tab EXCEPT the Family tab and
you should be error-free.

Also, I discovered there is more than one Error 91 message. I had been
getting 2 different Error 91 messages. Fixed one. Reported my observations
on the other to both support and the LUG a week or so ago.

Terri

  _____