To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Double Dates

Will you have 100% French dates, or will there be British and/or Protestant European also. Only if you have 100% will it matter. I have found that to include the Scandinavian alphabet characters with them in correct order, I changed the underlying language to Swedish, though I never print in that language. This seems to have brought in other changes, which I accepted. You might consider switching to a 'Catholic' language which would never need the double dating. But I have both so must accept the doubles when not needed.
Rich in LA CA