Mary

I have only just found the time to look further into this, and I do not quite
understand what is going on!

Firstly, you say 'Family Group Report', is that the one at Reports>Report Menu
(Charts)? This is the one which I am looking at, and it is not possible, at
least on mine, to select an option for more than one wife at a time - although
the names (only) of other spouses are given.

Have you created a separate Marriage Event for the picture as pictures for
births/marriages/deaths are not displayed on reports?

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> From: ke...@aol.com
> Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:52:06 -0400
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] printing pitchures
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>

> My Dad was married twice and I have the marriage certificate for his first
> wife and not his second - and the certificate is coming up under his second
> wife
>

> In a message dated 3/26/2009 6:49:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> ronfe...@msn.com writes:
>

> Mary,
>
> I have just run this report and the pictures are in
> the correct place. Are you using the latest version of Legacy, currently
> 7.0.0.90? I know that there have been some problems in the past but I thought
> these had been resolved.
>
> In what way are your pictures not in the right
> place? On mine they start at the top-right of the chart for each individual,
> the height depends on which size you have chosen, but basically extends down
> to the start of the Event, pushing the Events down if the large size is
> selected.
>

> Ron
> Ferguson

> *New
> Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web
> pages
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/
> View the Grimshaw Family Tree
> at:
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
> For The Fergusons of N.W. England
> See:
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
>

> ________________________________
>>
> From: ke...@aol.com
>> Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:19:56 -0400
>>
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] printing pitchures
>> To:
> LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>>

> What Legacy Version are you using?
>> 7.0
>> Is it in a report - if
> not then in what?
>> yes - family group report
>> If a report which
> one?
>> In the preview or only
>> when printing? in the preview and
> when printing
>> How
>> are you trying to
>>
> print?
>>
>> Are you using Books & others or Publishing
>>
> Center? using books then Family
>>
> report
>>

>> In a message
> dated 3/26/2009 5:06:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>> ronfe...@msn.com
> writes:
>>

>> Mary,
>> What Legacy Version are you
> using?
>> Is it in a report -
>> if not then in what?
>> If a
> report which one?
>> In the preview or only when
>>
> printing?
>> How are you trying to print?
>> Are you using Books
> & others
> [...]
All your Twitter and other social updates in one place
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/