Ruth,

I just checked this.  You can do it from the name list.  Click on the
sources tab.  Highlight the source you want to copy and click the icon just
below the sources field to copy it to the clipboard.  Then highlight the new
event you want to add this source to.  Click on the blue horizontal line at
the top left of the Name List box.

Dede