Rosemary,

Sorry, we cannot help you. You need to contact support, details of all email
adresses and web pages are given at the end of every email

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> but no joy. Please help me.
>
> Regards
> Rosemary
>
> Rosemary Sibbett

Free photo editing software from Windows Live . Try it now!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665240/direct/01/