Thanks Cathy, you were right.  I unchecked both and there are no MT pages.
Phil
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <chorn0...@verizon.net>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Missing footnotes in Mod. Register Report

Phil,

Yes, thank, I have looked to see who had footnotes on the page and that is how I realized that the footnotes were missing from the bottom of page. The footnote number was shown next to the name or the event but the footnote number and source citation were missing from the bottom of the page. "Curiouser, and curiouser!"

As for your blank page, on the Page Layout tab of the Descendant Book window, there is an option to start each generation on a new page and you can also designate that it be an odd numbered page. I would hazard a guess that you have these boxes showing a tick mark in them.

Cathy