On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:36:54 -0500, "Joyce C. Wicks"
<jo...@wicksclan.com> wrote:

>We have a Linux with Windows within it so I can use programs
>like Legacy which doesn't have a Linux compatible program so
>far, right?

I wondered why your original post used forward slashes in the path.

>Anyway, when I named the folder in Linux I inadvertently
>added a space. Windows didn't know what to do with it, so it
>renamed it with that strange name.

Windows itself can handle file and folder names with spaces (I try to
avoid them myself). It uses them all the time (i.e. "My Documents"). And
spaces are permitted in Linux filenames. So what you saw must have been
some weird Windows/Linux interaction.

Glad you got it solved though.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)